After much delay, the new version 2.0 of ABRAVIBE is released! If you sign in and click “Download Toolbox” you will now receive the new toolbox.
Apart from various bug fixes, ABRAVIBE 2.0 includes some rather significant changes for you, if you are a MATLAB
– – New method for EMA: modified multi-reference Ibrahim time domain (MMITD)
– – We introduce operational modal analysis (OMA) by the multi-reference Ibrahim time domain method (very similar to Cov-SSI)
– – A new GUI based stabilization diagram for EMA and OMA
– – A new GUI based post processing software for making your impact testing in a completely new way! Integrate it easily with your commercial system for data acquisition through universal file export/import
– – Easier processing of time files directly into files with correlation functions or spectra
You can read the manual by clicking the icon below.
Another new thing:
Some have had problems downloading the large zip file with the entire toolbox, data etc. If you have those problems, you can now download the toolbox and ChapterExamples separately. I hope this will work better.